RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everyone know I have pics in my gallery, love this bike and just want to show it off. Not much of a poster, but been lurking for awhile. Take it easy all!

·
Registered
243 Posts
yes it does look great but forget the grass put in a circle track for mini bikes[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]quote:Originally posted by OhioBassFanatic

looks great..... now all you need is alittle grass? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
JWLB, You bike looks great! I too have a 06 red like you. Noticed that you put a 02 Imperal red lower cowl on your bike. Am just courious to know how close is the color match since I hear that there is a good chance Yamaha wont be making one for the 06 red. Congrats on your sweet looking ride.

·
Registered
79 Posts
SWEET, Very nice bike I have a question for you. I have speed* 2-1-2 exaust and when I am riding and blow my horn I can't hear it! Where did you mount the Mini Beast Air Horn ? amd is it LOUD?
Good luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replies and the welcome to the Forum. I picked up the bike around October 2006. As far as the lower cowl color match up.....looks very close to me and I've never had anybody tell me that it looked off. I have the air horn located inside of the air filter case. I was considering mounting it inside the lower cowl, but I'm afraid of water damage to the thing. It's fairly loud, but not as loud as when I crack the throttle. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
I also forgot to mention, I'm in the process of having brackets made to mount the Silver Bullets to the forks, as I could not find anything through Phatperformance or CruiserCustomizing (the only 2 that I deal with)

·
Registered
240 Posts
I normally not into red, but, I like the way the black and red contrasts ane enhances each other. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to the hood Jdub. I think there are a few members from Calgary on this site. Spent about a year there myself. Great city.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Dont forget to chime in the Red Warrior Club topic and say hi!
http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46545

Great looking bike.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Nice job! How are you liking the Corbin? I really like the look of it, and after 320 mi. yesterday, I NEED A NEW SEAT!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts