RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

im new to the site and a warrior, 2 weeks ago i bought a 04 warrior, and love it...it has a few mods pipes (not sure what kind) and it has a power commander on it, drag bars and is pretty much stock, kinda just waiting till it warms up more so me and the little lady can go riding, thanks for the great site

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. If you're like me, you'll spend hours just staring at it. Before you know it, you'll be talking to it lovingly, and gently caressing it.

...if you're like me...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
papawheelie said:
Congrats on your new ride. If you're like me, you'll spend hours just staring at it. Before you know it, you'll be talking to it lovingly, and gently caressing it.

...if you're like me...

well papa it all started out inocent, staring and talking lovingly to it, untill my wife got jealous
...i love this bike.... i have been riding for years ever since i was 12 years old on the back of my dads 80 yamaha xs1100 midnight special... and this is the first bike i have ever owned ( except for a basket case i have been workin on) thanks for the welcome

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
What you need to do, is convincethe wife to pose on it. Get hera little (a lot)tipsyon Saturday night, and tell her how good she would makeyour new bike look if she sat on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts