RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my '06 Warrior last Friday. Candy red with the muscle stripes. I ordered the Cobra slash cuts and a PC and then found this site. Needless to say I ordered a PR BAK. My question is how do you do the AIS block? Is it simple? I'm a newbie to biking and a computer nerd so any help is appreciated.

--Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats on your new baby and welcome aboard! Go here..........http://www.rswarrior.com/Gallery/REDHORSE.aspx

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the 4M dakota, congrats also on a great bike purchase. You have ordered alot for your bike in just a few days, if you are doing it yourself and run into any problems you can find all the answers here. You will also find just about any question ever asked about your bike in 1. frequently asked questions 4m 2. general discussion and 3. technical. So if you repost your AIS question in the frequently asked 4m it will be answered pretty quick. This site has a great bunch of members with alot of knowledge.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome brother!!!!!!!!Like the grider said redhorse do a member search for redhorse the go under his website he has two pageson ais blockoff and pics to!!!!!!!!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
432 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dakotacody

I just picked up my '06 Warrior last Friday. Candy red with the muscle stripes. I ordered the Cobra slash cuts and a PC and then found this site. Needless to say I ordered a PR BAK. My question is how do you do the AIS block? Is it simple? I'm a newbie to biking and a computer nerd so any help is appreciated.

--Thanks!!
Cool!!!! Sounds nice. I am getting mine this weekend. it's an 02 but super clean. Sorry I can't help you with your question, I too am a computer geek and not too mechanically inclined LOL.

Congrats on the new bike!!!! Post some pics /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts