RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Dino and I live in Manhattan Ks. I just bought my first motorcycle today. It is a red 2002 Warrior. I have wanted a warrior for 3plus years. I love this bike!..I cruised around the parking lot at the wifes work tonight for about a hour. I love the power and the looks. I plan on keeping this bike for a very long time. Here is the link from the for sale section http://www.rswarrior.com/classifieds/Ads/32327.aspx

I want to give a huge thank u to Sigep628. Thanks for everything! Your bike will be well taken care of. I hope your foot is ok.

I love the site! Tons of info!
Chat at u guys soon!
Dino

·
Registered
780 Posts
Dino, welcome to the site, from one newbie to another! [8D]

Nice lookin' bike you picked up there. I'm partial to the red 2002's myself. Looks like Sigep628 took very good care of it and did some nice upgrades. You should check with him to see if the trans recall was ever done. I got lucky and found an '02 that had not had the recall work done yet, so I am planning on the 'roadie" gear upgrade during that work. There is an unbelievable amount of info on this site, that you can just start soaking up.

By the way, how is Manhattan these days? I spent 2 and a half years there while I was stationed at Ft. Riley. I lived in the apartments right across the road from the football stadium. I always loved that town. Even before I got married, it suited me better than Junction City, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, welcome aboard and enjoy the bike!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice, welcome to the 4m. You've got a great bike with an awesome set of mods.

I hope your fairing better than we are weather wise, two blizzards in 7 days here [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]. I only have 330 miles on my bike, and it has not seen asphalt in two weeks.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome, nice bike, and since it's your first bike, use the power cautiously. There's a lot of nugget under the seat so use it wisely... Ride safe and have fun!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by rdarnitall

Dino, welcome to the site, from one newbie to another! [8D]

Nice lookin' bike you picked up there. I'm partial to the red 2002's myself. Looks like Sigep628 took very good care of it and did some nice upgrades. You should check with him to see if the trans recall was ever done. I got lucky and found an '02 that had not had the recall work done yet, so I am planning on the 'roadie" gear upgrade during that work. There is an unbelievable amount of info on this site, that you can just start soaking up.

By the way, how is Manhattan these days? I spent 2 and a half years there while I was stationed at Ft. Riley. I lived in the apartments right across the road from the football stadium. I always loved that town. Even before I got married, it suited me better than Junction City, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, welcome aboard and enjoy the bike!!

I hear u on Junction City. That place sucks! Manhattan is growing so fast its not even funny. With the Big Red One back at Fort Riley its been crazy. They cannot build enough houses in and around town!
Thanks for the heads up on the recall. Sigep628 told me it had been taken care of.
Thanks for the warm welcome...
Dino

1 - 20 of 30 Posts