RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi and I just bought my first warrior 2006 overstock at dealership so pretty much brand new. It came with bub jug hugger pipes very sweet sounding, well anyways sorry a bit off topic any suggestions on how to get the warrior emblem off of the gas tank without any blemishes? Any info on that would be much appreciated, by the way I love my new bike had no clue of how great of a bike it would've turned out to be.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Great to have you aboard cooperlang, enjoy the bike and the forums. Sorry I can't help you with the emblems as my bike is an 03 and they were different then, I'm sure that one of the guys will have the answer for you.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
a heir dryer or heatgun (not too hot to bubblr the paint but just to loosen the glue a lil) then use fishing line or just pull with your your hands and pull the emblems off. Then use like "Goo be gone" or some such. If you do a search there have been a few discussions here on whats best to remove the glue.

Welcome to the best **** forum on the web!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome! You are off to a good start. Park it in the son for a bit, then use a hair drier. It should come off pretty easy.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Warrior, as far as the emblems go just get it hot like others has said and use fishinging line, they will come off really easy.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Let the sun warm the tank or a hair dryer will do. Use dental floss. No No it's not a question. It works great. Clean glue off tank with ? Can't remember, must of been sniffing the glue. [:0]
Another cheap mod is the swing arm tire pressure sticker. Do a search for details. Welcome to the hood.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Yea! Glad to hear we have another warrior owner. Even sweeter especially being red. Mine is an 06 too with the stripes. Come and say hi also in the Red Warrior Club. Just watch out for the mod bug. It can leave you broke fast! Congrats.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46545

1 - 20 of 22 Posts