RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to drop a quick "hello" to everybody...

I have been lurking around here for the past couple weeks in anticipation of getting a Warrior. This past weekend all the planets aligned and I scored a 2005 Midnight Warrior, low miles, beautiful condition. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

This forum has already impressed me with the wealth of knowledge and the way everyone seems to get along. I'm looking forward to hanging out with y'all and learning a thing or two along the way.

Cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
158 Posts
Greetings from the desert. Try to get some pics into your gallery so we can keep tabs on your Warrior's transformation. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Scott,

to the forums!

Oh Yeah!! 05' Midnight Warrior!!!

My personal favorite!!! Because I own one too...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

The bike is pretty stock right now... just a Corbin Stinger and some rider mini-boards. I did a boatload of work to my previous bike, a VStar 1100 Classic; from various chrome bits to 420 cams and a Barnett clutch... so I'm pretty sure that trend will continue w/the Warrior... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I already have a Roadhouse slip-on (the black one) ordered thru Phat. I had a RH 2-1 on the other bike & loved it, so I figured I'd give this one a shot. 6+ week waiting time on it, so if I'm lucky I'll be getting a late Thanksgiving / early Christmas present...

Now I've got to figure out which air kit do I want... pick up a PCIII... clean up the license plate area a bit... maybe a chin scoop...

Oh-oh. It's starting again... [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome from another fairly new member! This site has been awesome; great conversation, advice, pics, suggestions and laughs. It seems that the consensus here is that Churchkey's v-bak is the way to go (mine should be here in the next couple of days). He aslo has a sick looking right side cover. Check his gallery for picks.

I used to actually work on my computer at night; now I read through the 4M...

FYI, the red ones are faster.

Danny

Insert Image:

25.87KB

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the family dude[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] since joining the forum i have no need for my t.v. set, anybody want a great deal on a tv set.....[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
After looking at some of the bikes on this forum, You will never be done moding.......and silver flames are the fastest, don't believe the red Warrior hype!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts