RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I've been lurking around here for several months admiring others bikes but now that i've finally brought one home I figured i'd say hello and show some pics. I absolutely love this bike and it gets so many compliments. Long story short, I found the bike on E-bay and picked it up in Michigan last weekend. I had to ride it all the way home to Chicago and though it was a long, cold ride it was so worth it. Well here's some pics from the day I got it. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess I should've added some more details. It's an '06 Midnight with just a bit over 1500mi. when I picked it up(it's got a little over 1800 now). It's got bars and grips, V&H big shots and a PCIII. I got it as-is for 7500.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome & enjoy. Nice midnight, nice price too!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome

Nice bike and a great deal. I got my bike the same time of year two years ago. Found it on Craigslist and got it for a steal and I also had to pick it up in Kalamazoo Michigan. Found out after the previous owner was a forum member also. I trailered mine because it was snowing and it was worth the hassle. I had mine all tore up doing mods over the first two winters, so beware of the mod bug. Good luck with your new bike

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome and nice looking bike, you got a good deal on it too. I love taking Michigan Ave all the way from Detroit to Chicago. That is usually my last big ride of the year but I didn't get to this year. Now its time to get some mod's done before spring.

·
Registered
128 Posts
very nice lookin bike. can't help but smile standin next to a midnight warrior

looks like it has the BAK done too. i think ya got a great deal, the bike is clean and looks like who ever owned it before showed it alot of love. congrats!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Nice looking bike, but everyone knows red bikes are the coolest. ;) I likeyour mods. And come spring you'll be doing a lot more riding.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts