RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! My name is Kate and I'm from Arroyo Grande, California. I just picked up an '02 Warrior last month. I love it! I've been wanting one for years and I finally did it. I have been riding a '98 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500 that I customized, but I got tired of the classic cruiser look. I wanted something sporty without having to buy a sport bike. I can't imagine a sport bike would be comfortable on a 300 mile day.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see there's a world of Warrior owners out there. It makes me feel good about the decision I made to get one.

See you all around the web!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Its good to have a California girl join up. You made the right choice getting a Warrior. This forum is just an added bonus. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Welcome and congrats. You picked the best and fastest year. There's nothing better than the original.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hi Kate,Welcome and good to have you here, My wife rides a 08/ 1100 vstar ,doesnt matter what you ride as long as you ride,,( thats my wifes quote),I'll only ride a warrior lol, Did you find your seat you were looking for?,,Hope to see you around,and if you need help,, there plenty on people with knowledge around here.....Chris

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Kate welcome to the forum. You will spend countless hours looking for and reading posts on this forum.Great group of guys and gals here to listen and help with almostall questions and concerns.I was a member several months before I purchased my 02 warrior. Sent a PM also

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hey Kate, welcome to the forum. There are quite a few SoCal riders here so you should check out their topic in the regional threads also. I'm assuming Arroyo Grande is down south anyway... If not there are some great guys to ride with up north here as well!

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
A Lady, with a Warrior, who customizes, goes on 300 mile rides! Man I like you already. You definitely purchased the best year also. I've been flogging mine since the spring of 02 and it just keeps getting better. Welcome to the asylum.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Chick on a bike, always nice...... Welcome Kate I have to be partial as I also have an '02 love it. Ride hard and ride safe my friend.

·
Super Moderator
5,834 Posts
Nice to meet you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts