RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots a great posts and pics here. I'm thinking of buying a used Warrior. I like a lot of the customizations, but don't feel much like wrenching myself, so I'm looking for one that already has mods I like: 240 kit, nice pipes, drag bars, maybe even lowered a bit. What I like about the warrior, even though I never even rode or saw one in person, is their performance reviewsand the cool edgylook that doesn't look like a harley clone. I like the look of the harley softail deluxe a lot, but i think it's actuallytoopretty. Gonna look at 2002 warrior with stock wheels in the morning.

See y'all on the streets.

Bill in Miami

·
Registered
168 Posts
i hope you get it.

this year itraded a 05 fourwheeler for a 02 with 9k on it .and i paid $9500 for my 06 with 1587 miles on it.

and i have just put both my harleys up for sale or trade.

the warrior get more looks because they do not know what it is.............hope to see you on th 4M later

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
This website is the main reason why I bought my Warrior. I've owned 5 motorcycles, this one being #5, and am completely satisfied with my purchase. It handles extremely well for a bike classified as a cruiser and has plenty of torque that keeps you on your toes. Did I mention that it is quite comfortable for the long hauls. Atleast the 07's are. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts