RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all!

been lurking for a bit, thought i would step up and say hello. this is a great place and i look forward to the journey.

if any of you find yourselves in chicago, don't hesitate to ping me; i am always looking to meet new warriors /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
quote:Originally posted by williec30

hi all!

been lurking for a bit, thought i would step up and say hello. this is a great place and i look forward to the journey.

if any of you find yourselves in chicago, don't hesitate to ping me; i am always looking to meet new warriors /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Hi Ryan,
welcome to the 4m! Did you buy that bike from MCC? Check out Chicagolandcruisers.com if you'd like to meet local Warriors and other cruisers. I think we now have somewhere like 14 Warriors in our local club!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did indeed buy it from MCC... on similar note, if you know what these pipes are, let me know.

thanks for the tip on chicagolandcruisers, i will check it out.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome buddy! That is our friends old bike, WarriorKat, MDFD and I have done a lot of work on that bike, not nearly as much as Kat did though. Its a nice bike!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
quote:Originally posted by williec30

i did indeed buy it from MCC... on similar note, if you know what these pipes are, let me know.

thanks for the tip on chicagolandcruisers, i will check it out.

I believe those are samsons. The previous owner has the ezbracket saddlebag system that goes with the rest of your bike if you're interested. She also has one helluva motorcycle lift for the bike as well. She bought a Triumph Speed Triple. We call her Trinity instead of WarriorKat now, lol!

·
Registered
109 Posts
quote:
I believe those are samsons. The previous owner has the ezbracket saddlebag system that goes with the rest of your bike if you're interested. She also has one helluva motorcycle lift for the bike as well. She bought a Triumph Speed Triple. We call her Trinity instead of WarriorKat now, lol!

Yes, they are Samsons! Give that man a prize. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif Glad to see the ol' Warrior went to a good home.

I also have a Power Commander that I had bought for the Warrior I can give for a good price. I also have an awesome bike/atv stand that I don't need anymore. I also have a set of tips to make those "Slashers" into "Short Slashers". Take a look:
http://www.shogunexhaust.com/homepage.html
Just click on Products then click on the Yamaha Warlord Series.
You will see both shown there.

Oh, and the ez-bracket is GREAT. You won't have any hardware showing like you do now when you take off the bags.

Get signed up on Chicagoland Cruisers. Great group of people and a lot of fun. Then we can get you over to the House of Torq garage (my garage) and you can have a look at the stuff.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts