RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the add. This is not my first bike by any stretch. But this one fits well and has plenty of power. Owned CBR600, ZZR600, VS800, Eliminator 125, HD Sportster 883 and of course 09 midnight warrior. I ride year round when the roads are not icy. Bought this one with only 6888 miles, V&H Big shot exhaust and sidewinder intake. Came with a cobra tuner but replaced that with PCV. And I'm glad I did.
Anyway look forward to learning more about this bike.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Saludos from chilly South Florida as I woke up to 52 degrees this morning. If you are looking for a little more power search the forum for VBAK which will open up the intake side now. That sidewinder is just for looks. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome. I will make sure to take some good pictures and post them up.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thanks for the add. This is not my first bike by any stretch. But this one fits well and has plenty of power. Owned CBR600, ZZR600, VS800, Eliminator 125, HD Sportster 883 and of course 09 midnight warrior. I ride year round when the roads are not icy. Bought this one with only 6888 miles, V&H Big shot exhaust and sidewinder intake. Came with a cobra tuner but replaced that with PCV. And I'm glad I did.
Anyway look forward to learning more about this bike.

did you notice a difference between the cobra and the PCV? I’ve been not riding for a bit and am just getting back into it this year... I’m just looking at choices for quick SIMPLE upgrades. Not losing riding time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts