RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!! Ive been here before but didnt vist much. Now ive started reading the forums again and enjoying the input. Im 51 years old and started riding/racing dirt bikes when i was 12. Since then ive been through quite a few different bikes. Right now im TOTALLY satisfied with my 03' Warrior. I always had the need for speed but as i got older it got harder pickin the gravel outta my bike so i went to cruisers. Then i saw a Warrior at a bike rally the first year they came out. A Bud from Bama had been Jonesing my bike fora while and i told him there was no way i would settle for any other scooter but "That cool Yamaha thingy we saw at the rally!" Well......as fate would have it he called and said you need to go look at this bike they just got in down at the dealership!!! I said "Man im strapped right now and ive got too much in my current bike to take another note!!" He said tell me what you want for yours and lets talk. I made a trip to the showroom....DAUMMMMM!!! Indigo flames!! Rides like a dream and has enough torque and speed to satisfy my juvenile needs!! It is said the definition of a "Good Deal" is when BOTH parties are happy. He paid more than my bike was worth and was grinning when he left! Me?.....Well what do you think??!! I wouldnt trade it for the world!!! Ive added a few mods and tweaks and im still workin on my baby.Just now getting warmer down here in Mississippi, and im fired up for the riding season!!! Thanks guys and love the forum!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome! Where the **** is Ten Hells and how hellish is it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts