RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2008 Yamaha RoadStar Warrior 1700
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am 26 years old and live in northern Utah. I purchased my 08 Warrior in June of last year and have loved it!
This is the third bike I’ve owned, I started with two V Stars(650 then 1100). And have been riding for about 5 years.
I have been following this forum for a while and finally decided to make an account. I am looking for suggestions/recommendations for a new front tire, rear belt guard, and a brighter headlight.
Thanks!
Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Plant Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

· Premium Member
5,812 Posts
Welcome aboard to the greatest forum in the world coming in from Miami. I personally like the Avon brand of tire which I run on both of my bikes. Now that lower belt guard will either be scooped up on Ebay, Facebook Warrior group or the for sale section of the forum.

Bow finally about the light I suggest you search a bit as there are a few option so do what I do use google to narrow it down for you. Go to google and type what you are looking for like headlight followed by "site:www.rswarrior.com" and Google will spit out anything that was on the forum about the headlight.

· Registered
2008 Yamaha RoadStar Warrior 1700
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[
QUOTE="Thommy_STC, post: 3917799, member: 89372"]
Welcome from Germany, ride safe. Nice bike !

Wondering why you are looking for a belt guard solution, this one is alreaady not-stock, if Im am correct. Or you just do not like it ?

Regards,
Thommy (I kept my 650)
[/QUOTE]
Welcome from Germany, ride safe. Nice bike !

Wondering why you are looking for a belt guard solution, this one is alreaady not-stock, if Im am correct. Or you just do not like it ?

Regards,
Thommy (I kept my 650)
The finish on the one I have is peeling off so I would like one a higher quality.
Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

· Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Welcome!
Funny in the first picture it just looked like water, but now can see the chrome is peeling.
Your best bet for that would be to either get it re-chromed or powder coated. Aftermarket parts like that can be pretty hard to find and what you've got is a good one it's just weathered.

Reactions: Thommy_STC
1 - 16 of 16 Posts