RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just now a member but been researching the site for almost a year. Got my Warrior in October of last year. I'd like to say this is an awsome site with really nice and helpful members. I've learned alot and I'm looking forward to all the info you guys have and also the friendly comments. This is my first bike ever. I fell in love with the warriors the second I sat on the first one I looked at. I told my wife who was standing there that second,"this is it no doubt Igotta havea warrior". Of course I seen some things I wanted to change. One in particular was the muffler. Just not my taste. So I started looking for aused one with some mods. I hada tech Iknow keep a look out for me at the dealership he works at. Few months lateronewas traded in that he done all the work on. So good piece of mind for me that I wasn't getting any bulls*** from the salesman.

So about the bike. It'san 07 gray with silver stripes on the tank. The bike already had samson streetsweeper pipes no baffles yet (gonna get some Big City Thunders),yamahaTT bars, HCPR pistons, speed* cam and springs, barons BAK, PCIII( I needacustom map),speed* air box, I took it off and I got a baron customs tear drop cover on order ( can't wait to cover those wires up). I removed left side cover (I haven't done dry break upgrade yet), I love to see that motor. I made and installed bracket for rear brake fluid. I installed 3" forward control kit. I removed bottom part of belt guard. Already had to have another tire put on. I went with an avon storm. I put a throttle lock on for those long rides. I have to give credit to the members for the things I've done to the bike. Ya'll provide great info and make this bike that much more enjoyable. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I normally seem to scare away Warriors in this neck of the woods, so I won't mention where I'm at! heh heh

I guess if you're going the performance route - you might want to upgrade that Barons BAK. That's what I run (comes with a nice coil relocation plate is why), butmy bike has plenty of power for me. The power aficionados on this site would probably recommendChurchkey's VBAK.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm origanlly from Kirbyville in east Texas. Moved to Odessa back in 97. I've lived in Odessa so long It's my second home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts