RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone ! New to the Forums, Been riding for many years . The last 2 were Harleys! Never again. The new bike is an 06 Midnight! Just put the first 100 miles on it today. I am sure I made the right decision.... Anybody else here from Coastal NC or anywhere else in the state? Thanks , Gene

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh BTW I just put on another 40 miles this afternoon....My only complaint is the seat isnt quite plush enough but that will come soon enough.. Let the Madness begin!! LOL Thank You for the welcome wagon...I am having difficulty posting here it keeps kicking it back to me I will try to shrink the file size I think thats what is causing it..

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Welcome to the MODness..

I'm in Myrtle Beach and 16shy (John) is in Holly Ridge...

There's also a few weird ones up toward the Raleigh/Durham/Garner area... You'll want to want out for them... /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RRUFAST

Welcome to the MODness..

I'm in Myrtle Beach and 16shy (John) is in Holly Ridge...

There's also a few weird ones up toward the Raleigh/Durham/Garner area... You'll want to want out for them... /emoticons/emotion-5.gif
Welcome man....Jay here is our resident idiot..[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]..I am from Rocky Point. Still not to far away. Have fun with the mods and shoot me a pm maybe we can meet up and ride!!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
HA! Be careful of those two Coastal clowns. First they never ride their bikes,**** they don't even have warriors[:0] Second they spend way too much time together, FYI don't drop the soap![:0] In order to ride with some warriors you will have to go WEST!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts