RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a new to me 2009 warrior with 8600+ miles on her with a couple upgrades that I haven't identified yet. The exhaust is the biggest mystery to me but they got her tuned right with the pcV. Minimal backfire and wicked strong. If anyone recognizes the exhaust feel free to let me know. It looks homemade if it didn't have the chrome tip. It might just be painted over hiding any identifying marks.
I've never owned this make or model before but after just a few rides I don't think I'll ever sell her. Anyway I'm really enjoying the forum reading everyone's input on troubleshooting, upgrades, general questions and seeing pics of other warriors. Ride safe everybody!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
Welcome from SoCal! Nice looking scoot you’ve got there!

That’s the Monster Pro pipe from Pacific Coast Star. They look nice and sound good but are prone to cracking, especially near the heads. If you don’t have a support for it by the rear of your frame, just after the merge in the pipe, you might want to prioritize that to help make it last longer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from SoCal! Nice looking scoot you’ve got there!

That’s the Monster Pro pipe from Pacific Coast Star. They look nice and sound good but are prone to cracking, especially near the heads. If you don’t have a support for it by the rear of your frame, just after the merge in the pipe, you might want to prioritize that to help make it last longer.

Thanks for the info and quick response. And greatly appreciated to help me prevent a future problem.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts