RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello the forum, from central Arkansas. I am not an owner, but am considering an '04 Warrior, wanting to learn more about these critters. Currently have or have owned Triumph, HD, Kawasaki.
Thanks for the addition.... .. lots of reading I see.

Sincerely, Tommy

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,483 Posts
Take it for a test ride, become addicted, buy it, go on some week long tours on the Beast and suck-up the initial discomfort compared to road-couches, become acclimated and animated, lean low and twist quick, and you'll have a light bulb come on over your helmet and that will be that.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Welcome aboard to the greatest forum in the world.
Maybe if a member is near you they can give you a ride.
These bikes truly are a wonder with a balance of power and handling that will surprise you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Take it for a test ride, become addicted, buy it, go on some week long tours on the Beast and suck-up the initial discomfort compared to road-couches, become acclimated and animated, lean low and twist quick, and you'll have a light bulb come on over your helmet and that will be that.
Sounds good. The particular bike I'm considering is 800 miles away. I've ridden a bit, 130-150 k miles guesstimating, not exactly sure. The guy who owns it is meticulous, so I'd prob. be good riding it home from his place.
Thanks for that reply!
Tommy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome aboard to the greatest forum in the world.
Maybe if a member is near you they can give you a ride. These bikes truly are a wonder with a balance of power and handling that will surprise you.
Oh, well... Little Rock, AR here. Still, a test ride from a stranger is a tall order :D, but a look - see in person if there's a member nearby would be cool. (y)
I've been around RoadStars, and have ridden a good number of bikes over the years.
Thanks for that reply!
Tommy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Wow, process is slow, but I got the Triumph sold and gone!
I am searching around for shipping for the Warrior now. Family stuff and work prevent me from road-tripping 850 miles each way with a U-Haul trailer....... bummer as I love road trips. (whining follows...) shipping is pricey I am learning!... but I don't want to wait until late June or July!
The Warrior's current owner and have have both said "Deal!". I am really looking forward to it!

Tommy

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,483 Posts
@M1Tommy

You pick your bike and I will go there and ride it to you at my cost plus a beer with you. Weather is getting better every day. I'm retired and experienced. Say the word!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts