RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haii my name is Titte , a fat ******* from Belgium who is mostly into chops and rides a very special XV 16 roadstar chopper
But last week i bought a Warrior with some roadrash ( only bruised)
Now , my wife took the bike for a spin and felled in love instantly and i must admit i like it also [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
So we gonna keep the Warrior and sell my wife customised Marauder now
Now we both had never a standaard bike so the warrior is going to have a make-over soon i guess !
I will post some questions about this in the other forums

CU there
Take care
Grtz from Belgium

Titte

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Hello Titte, a strange name that you have there Bro [:I], something lost in translation perhaps. Welcome to the site Bro, plenty of info on here about customising your new Warrior, best of luck and welcome once again.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll findplenty of good advice here for that Warrior. Show some pics of your chops.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome! I am finding the bike very addictive. 1000 mi. in the first 2 weeks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello guys thanxs for making me so welcome on this 4M
I had some time yesterday, so i lowered the warrior, put other bars on it with pullback risers from a 750 Intruder, lost the exhaust bracket and put a exhaust can together with some tubing and a slightley damaged can of a roadstar ( witch we call a WILDSTAR overhere )
Stage 1 completed

P.s Titte is a nickname name explaining woud take half a day [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]
pic is from my xv 1600 chop

Insert Image:

77.6KB

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Originally posted by Titte

Haii my name is Titte , a fat ******* from Belgium who is mostly into chops and rides a very special XV 16 roadstar chopper
But last week i bought a Warrior with some roadrash ( only bruised)
Now , my wife took the bike for a spin and felled in love instantly and i must admit i like it also [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
So we gonna keep the Warrior and sell my wife
[:0]Welcome to the forum bro, how much do you want for your wife[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
395 Posts
is that a warrior? glad its yours and not mine.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] but its cool though. welcome home.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts