RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here from Edmonton, Canada where the temperature hit -52 celsius which is -61.6 fahrenheit! **** cold. In fact Edmonton is the most populated city( 1 million plus) in the Northern hemisphere, same latitude as Siberia. We have an enormous bike community and we hit the streets around late April. Bought my warrior from another member in July of 2007, Dakman, and imported to Canada. The bike has undergone a color transformation and some different cosmetic additions. The warrior is a very rare bike as Canadian dealers bring one or two a year only per store. Needless to say I get a ton of questions. Last biker event in Edmonton is a toy run with over 3000 bikes and riders and I was the only warrior. www.edmontontoyrun.ca

Will post pics as I go along.

Mark in Canada

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Welcome to the 4m Mark and let me be the first to say , if you have a lot of questions , try the all purpose search feature and then if no luck there then just ask away

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hello Mark, welcome to the forum. I have a friend up in Edmonton, never been there but seeing pictures it's a beautiful city, and as you say, very cold in the Winter!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Mark, Congrats on the warrior, sometimes it's nice being the only one. Welcome to the best **** forum on the web.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome to the 4m Mark !!
This is the best place for all your questions.
I use the search function, like it's going out of style.
Always, able to figure out how to do something.
Anyway, good luck w/ all your future mods and ride safe.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Hi Mark, I've spent some time in Alberta and have visited your beautiful city of Edmonton. I'm sympathetic about the weather that you get, too **** cold for me! Welcome to the family mate.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts