RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your forum. This is my second go around with Yamaha’s greatest creation the WARRIOR. The first one was a 02’ model year and now have an 09’. Been riding Yamahas off and on for 40yrs. Currently own two Yamahas, 09’ XV1700PC and 17’ FZ09, two Beemers, 15’ R9T and 17’ R1200GS, and an 18’ Suzuki DRZ400S. You might say I like motorcycles, a lot. So far I’ve read several posts and getting well educated on all things Warrior. Kudos to the moderators for running a well organized and professional forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have a feeling I’m going to get a lot more from this form than I could ever contribute. Very glad to be a member.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome aboard from Northern New York State!! You have quite the 'stable' of scoots...
This forum and the fellas that are on here are indeed the finest you will encounter in the RSW world. The knowledge, expertise and willingness to share is what makes this place "HOME" for those who love Yamaha's Road Star Warrior. Ride safe and enjoy!
Rg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts