RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a little while. I have't been much of a participant until now because of work. (Looong story!)

I started riding in '01 and my first bike was a '01 Suzuki SV650S.
Then after a year and ~14K I sold it for a '98 Honda Superhawk.
I then traded that in for the Warrior.

I bought my bike in CO while I was working out there (2 years).
But now, both me and the Warrior are back home in IL.
Though the Rockies are nice they can't make up for good friends and family and less hours in the office. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I have posted a couple of pics. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Oh, can anyone tell me how to add pics to a signature?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Welcome to the family Kat. You can add pics to your sig by either posting the pic on a host site and us the URL in the sig, or post it in your gallery to do the same thing.... Your sig is located in your user profile. I will PM you where you can find a host....quote:Originally posted by WarriorKat

Been lurking for a little while. I have't been much of a participant until now because of work. (Looong story!)

I started riding in '01 and my first bike was a '01 Suzuki SV650S.
Then after a year and ~14K I sold it for a '98 Honda Superhawk.
I then traded that in for the Warrior.

I bought my bike in CO while I was working out there (2 years).
But now, both me and the Warrior are back home in IL.
Though the Rockies are nice they can't make up for good friends and family and less hours in the office. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I have posted a couple of pics. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Oh, can anyone tell me how to add pics to a signature?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for welcoming me! It is nice to have an extended family! Especially one so knowledgeable in Warriors! [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

As for my plans on making it my own... It already has a couple mods
that I like a lot. But I would like to change the bars and grips, and add a mini fairing and lower cowl. For performance I would like to try Churchkeys's VBAK, the AIS block off and a power commander.

For accessories I really need to get some luggage for the beast that can easily be removed and is very water resistant. That is the only complaint so far. I mean my sport bikes had more storage that the Warrior.

quote:Originally posted by ArizonaWarrior

Welcome aboard KaT! What plans do you have for making your R*W your own, and where is your dream ride?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts