RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just signed on this forum and would like to say hello to all i've had my bike for about a year now and loving every mile of it
later, locowarrior

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Welcome aboard locowarrior! Enjoy our great forum! Check out the search feature at the top of the menu for any questions. I am sure any question you might have will have been asked and answered at least a couple of dozen times, lol.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
ah, bienvenidos, locowarrior. donde estas? i'm in san antonio, and i've still never seen another warrior on the local streets/emoticons/emotion-6.gif

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
YOu have had the bike for about a year.. wow, thats longer than most here. Tell us about some experiences on it. HOw many miles do you have on it?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bismarck

YOu have had the bike for about a year.. wow, thats longer than most here. Tell us about some experiences on it. HOw many miles do you have on it?

bismark, he's an aggie...no wonder it took him so long to find us[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
j/k loco, at least you're not from oklahoma.....

hookem horns

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, to all for the welcome,.....hey darkstar, i've been looking thru some of the members mods!!! lots of great ideas, i need "cash" lol,
torque, i just work here, not an aggie just ride with them(that's probably worse)lol.....did you go to valentine's massacre in boerne, tx??

hey bismark, i only got 7,000 miles on mine, to much work no time off for fun,.....shaving the seat and putting a gel pad made a world of difference, i swichted oil to mobil one red cap, runs the engine quiter....i did a parade during christmas 1.5 hours long two miles, 69degrees and i'll never do it again it got to hot the clutch started sticking,(my buddy with a vulcan burnt his clutch),i know warriors are air cooled and they are not meant to be iddling..lol "ride it like you stole it"

later folks,
locowarrior

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by Alek5

Welcome loco, 7000? that's more than many of the guys here, What MOD's did you have done in your bike?
Paul

hey paul,
the only thing i've done to her is a set of DD's sideburners, pcIII, and a shaved seat w/ a gel pad

later, locowarrior(robert e.)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey torque,

in boerne, tx on valentines weekend they normally have a rally, i din't get to go but my buddies say there is normally a good turn out

p.s in september(i beleive) galveston is going to have a rally there last year was in rosenberg, tx.....i think it's called the lone star rally

later locowarrior (robert e.)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Greeting from Canada ehhh. I am also a Newbie, heck, I have not even picked up my new bike yet due to snow, but I can tell you that you have found a great forum!! I already have great answers to my questions, spent all my day and night reading old posts, and trying to convince the banker to give me more money for all the sweet thinks we can do.
Have fun and enjoy

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
YOu know here in Southern Cal we have a series of chain restaurants called El Pollo Loco, pronounced El poio Loco. Means the Crazy Chicken. Loco Warrior, Crazy Warrior... I had heard the term Loco Mule before... usually referred to a mule having sex while in heat !!! I think all forum members attimes when when riding their warrior can resmble a loco mule... So Loco Warrior is a prefectly appropriate name...

LOL... hope nobody is offended and sense of humor is amongst us.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by Bismarck

YOu know here in Southern Cal we have a series of chain restaurants called El Pollo Loco, pronounced El poio Loco. Means the Crazy Chicken. Loco Warrior, Crazy Warrior... I had heard the term Loco Mule before... usually referred to a mule having sex while in heat !!! I think all forum members attimes when when riding their warrior can resmble a loco mule... So Loco Warrior is a prefectly appropriate name...

LOL... hope nobody is offended and sense of humor is amongst us.....

hey bismark, no offense taken here,...."loco i am"lol

later locowarrior

1 - 20 of 24 Posts