RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member here has a picture comparing a 210, 240 and I think a 280 tires right next to each other and I can't find it. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
That was Bo's pic.
quote:Originally posted by lagalaxy8

Insert Image:

83.64 KB

Insert Image:

90.07 KB

Insert Image:

81.82 KB

Insert Image:

81.03 KB

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
That is a nice picture! I think I may go with a 210 next tire upgrade (will have to start the 240 savings fund though[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]), which may be soon![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Hey Roger, finally going to do it huh. Let me know what you deside. We can do it one weekend. By the way, I got my PCIII.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 62Rampsidekid

That is a nice picture! I think I may go with a 210 next tire upgrade (will have to start the 240 savings fund though[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]), which may be soon![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

I'll tell you what Ive had a Great time riding with this 210.. A great tire and makes the bike feel alive..

·
Registered
267 Posts
That one on the far right looks like a stock Bridgestone 200 not a 210. The 210's are Metzler's right? I don't think Bridgestone makes a 210. Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Is there an incline or what in the pic? Why does the 280 look like its a full foot taller than the 210?
Does it really make that much difference in ride height?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Bridgestone dont have a 210 @ mo but I have read somewhere that they are working on a 210 for the Warrior specifically.
I'm running metzler's with a 210 rear and the whole feel is better than the Brdgestones IMO

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

Thanks for the compliments. I didn't take the picture but took the liberty to edit it with tire sizes and the fat ******* logo.

I took the pic. Thanks for editing it If I would have done it, it would have been real ugly, No one had a 210 that day.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts