RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals!

I know this isn't motorcycle related, but I recently received an e-mail from the Office Manager, who works with my wife regarding a little one-year girl named Maggie Smith. She is in a life and death battle and needs a liver transplant to live. A group has formed a charity committee to help raise money for little Maggie Smith. One of their events is a Yard Sale, Craft Fair & Cookout that will be held at the Grace Fellowship Church located at 609 Aberdeen Road in Hampton, VA. The event is scheduled for Saturday, October 4, 2008 from 8:00AM to 4:00PM. They are working with the Children's Organ Transplant Association, and have set a fundraising goal of $65,000.00. This will be fun for the whole family, with face painting and games for the kids! Lunch will be available, and all funds collected from items sold go to Maggie's fund. You can help by coming out to their yard sale, craft fair & cookout or by making a donation. If you want to donate items to sell or help with a donation, send an e-mail to Brittany Tomlinson at [email protected]. Thank you!

Mark aka MadMan

·
Registered
921 Posts
Hmmmmmm....looks like a good excuse for a group ride! I'll have to check my schedule. Isn't there another event on Sunday in Poquoson?

Will you be attending this event? If so, will you be riding orin your cage??

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve,

It's a real good excuse for a group ride...
And YES! There is an event scheduled for the following day on Sunday in Poquoson...The Declan Sharp Show, Shine & Ride For Life! I'll be attending both events...Saturday will be a warm-up for Sunday...

No cage for me...I'll be on the Warrior!!!

If you're interested, let me know and you canhook up with me and the rest of the gang...

Mark aka Mad Man

Check out Mad Man at http://www.myspace.com/madmanracingltd

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
I know my back won't be able to handle 2 days in a row. Post the details and maybe I'll join you for this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts