RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I am NOT a keyboard jockey. I just bought a MAC and am learning to use it. I did manage to put my photo in my box but did it from my desktop. I wanted to post a bike gallery and am not able to do it. I think someone needs to set me up with a folder or something. I do not understand a lot of the terminology used by most people when they are trying to help me. Can someone tell me how to do it in simple terms that even I can understand? Thanks Zipper

·
Registered
664 Posts
I too have a MAC...the best way is to download your pics to a photobucket.com account. After that copy the link that all the photos are attached to on the "gallery" and you should be good to go... You can also goto the EDIT function then goto Options and download directly from Iphoto, only prob is that the files have to be under 64K...good luck with the cropping.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Cyberdon. I think it may have been by accident, but I was able to post a limited gallery. I have much better updated photos of the bike finished but they are too many megahickies or whatever it is called. When I figure out how to shrink them I'll post the new ones. Maybe I should watch " Honey, I shrunk the pictures" Thanks loads for your help. Later...Zipper

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Have a Mac too, it is not upload friendly for this site. Especialy trying to inbed while using Firefox (at least web addresses or youtube stuff). They did change that about to up dates ago because it used to say Firefox doesnt allow this option but it still isnt quite right. I use photobucket to load my pics up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts