RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I PM someone [?] (specifically REDHORSE) got 2 major [?] for him about one of his mods.

Have so many questions but dont want to bug the crap out of anyone unless I have to [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
On my way out to get my new helmet. It stopped raining! I only put 4 miles on Mandy today (my Warrior's name... named her after me lovely wife.) Sad to say it was because I have wrong riding gloves. Hands hurt like a SOB from the cold and vibrations but its all guud! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
776 Posts
go to the 2nd tab that says "Forums" - scroll down to "Members" and click. go to search for "Redhorse" and when his profile comes up you could PM him. easy? good luck

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Dude, you're a funny guy and very helpful to the new kids too[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

SHORTCUT:

when the rswarrior home page comes up hit "Alt" and the "F4" key at the same time and it'll automatically pop up...works every time[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,938 Posts

quote:Originally posted by Washingtonwarrior

Dude, you're a funny guy and very helpful to the new kids too[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

SHORTCUT:

when the rswarrior home page comes up hit "Alt" and the "F4" key at the same time and it'll automatically pop up...works every time[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

thats why I'm here...to help out the FNGs

LOL....FNG's...? forum new guys? or friggin knuckle heads [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)] or ...?acronims....always acronims...

·
Registered
4,413 Posts

SHORTCUT:

And the FOG's
Thanks Crusty I had to reopen after that one

Yeah I did it OK [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
quote:Originally posted by WarriorDog

SHORTCUT:

And the FOG's
Thanks Crusty I had to reopen after that one

Yeah I did it OK [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

LOL!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it! Thanks a bunch my Warrioronians. Gotta check out those mods. I am obsessed now! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] But thats a good thing right[?] [8D]
Figured out my first plan for mod. Then removal of licenses plate and signal light. move to side mount plates and dont know what ya call it but the rear light has the blinker in it too. [:0] I never seen that before! ( hush guys....... I know........ I am behind big time [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif])

1 - 15 of 15 Posts