RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So when I got my Warrior, it had stock bars and the stock seat....also has extended foot controls. After I adjusted the positions of the levers, brake pedal, and shifter, the bike was pretty comfortable. Then, I switched to Barons Radius drag bars. Now my but starts hurting and my lower back will start hurting. Obviously the bars have done this but should I be looking for a new seat or risers for the bars? I'm 6' and 200lb for reference. Thanks.

This was earlier today. Really digging my new tires too. Avon Cobra Chrome 190 rear and 130 front. I was worried about the 130 front rubbing the fender after reading about it here, but I haven't had an issue and it has gotten fast/hot enough for sure.

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
Get the risers as they are cheap. Get the 2" risers as they will give you some pull back as well as rise.
The have the stock seat redone. They should cut away a good amount of foam.....add new and better foam (maybe some memory foam or add a gel pad) ......then trim and contour the foam to your backside. They can also move you around lower, further back or closer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts