RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking for a bike. I have sorted through all probabilities and have come down to The Warrior, or the Midnight Warrior. I am intending on modifying whichever I choose. Is there a difference between the two, besides color option? Is one bigger than the other? I have not gone on a test drive.! Ive seen photos of your bikes and it is kind of inspirational in the way that I can't wait to start making mine MY OWN. I have read that alot of you love your machines and I have to tell you that helps me in my decision, mainly because I was looking at Fatboys and they are so expensive and for what? I have coworkers who claim Harley this and that, but why the hefty prices? Anyway, help me out. Looking forward to getting onboard boyeeeeee!!!!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Despite all the fun ranting between 4m members of who has the fastest color. the bikes are the same. So choose which color suits your mod plans and go for it.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Joints99

Well...I'm kind of partial to the dark side...So I'll say go for the Midnight Warrior...

You might as well...Because sooner or later you're going to ALL be consumed by the dark side anyway...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
23 Posts
I recently got a midnight. I couldnt be happier with it. I looked at H.D. very seriously for a year, but couldnt bring myself to write out that twenty two thoooooooooooooooousand dollar check. I have lot's of H.D. friends that admit they overpaid and think about it every time they ride. I have had a Sportster for years. Still have it, but will probably never ride it again. My H.D. friends oogle my bike and say.."I'd ride that".
I love the feeling i get when I ride knowing I don't have 10K into my custom midnight. That will blow away any of those H.D.'s. Congratulations on your choice in the Warrior. The color (model) is a personal preference. Check out the vast gallery on this site to guide you.

·
Registered
803 Posts
It depends on your mod direction. If I'd had bought a midnight the pipes, bars and wheels would have eventually been chrome. Can't see paying a premium for the midnight unless you are going to keep that look. That said my bike tins are getting painted black with brandy wine tribal ghost blades this winter.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][:0] I'm not drawn by the dark side, I'm running from the light.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
Choose either you really can't go wrong.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I think that a non black warrior is a bit cheeper if you are buying new. Its all a matter of preference. I originally wanted a midnight but ended up with a 06 red with racing stripes. The color grew on me and I now glad I got it! The midnight is nice but I thought it needed a touch more contrast. Besides, if you see all of the newer members that are posting up, a bunch of them are getting the midnight! Be different and uniques! In the end, as long as it is a warrior, you will have lots of fun on it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I had same plan as "kichigai", but Midnight was not around anymore for the 06', so I bought the red, and it grew on me too. The more I look at it the more I like it. That said, the Midnight Looks Tough.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
If you go with a Warrior regardless of color, be prepaired for some "ribbing" from those same co-workers for choosing one. After a few rides with those guys they will give the bike some respect though they wouldnt admit to it. All I ride with are HD guys and except in good fun, they dont bother you for being on a "Jap" bike.
I have an '02 Red "the baby" and a '05 Midnight. Though the Midnight is tough looking I wouldnt trade the original for any other year.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
i gave myself options. I crashed the 02' Indigo, so now i've got the 04' silver flames. Now to get the Indigo custum painted. Although i don't recommend crashing cuz it sucked!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nothing different performance wise unless you believe in the color makes it go faster theory. in which case, the blue with silver flames is the fastest!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts