RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold a set of Yammi Double T bars on Ebay and listed them as having mounting bolts. Totally forgot that I reused them on the new risers. If anybody has a set that they are wanting to part with, I'm hoping to use paypal and have them shipped to the buyers address to save time.

·
Administrator
30,093 Posts
I pulled out the sheet that came with my TT bars part#STR-5PX75-12-00 and the hex head bolts that came with the bars are shown in the instructions as M12 x 1.75p x 70mm long. There are also two collars that go over the bolts because the riser/bolt holes are something larger than 12mmdiameter. The instructions said to re-use the flat washers on top of thetriple clamp immediately under the TT bar risers. The M12 bolts show torque to 23ft/lbs. M12 hex bolts might be available at a larger Ace Hardwareor your local Home Depot.

The collars might be a problem since no dimensions are listed. However the instructions to remove the stock risers say to "remove the 19mm nuts on the underside of the triple clamp.Lift the handlebars off the motorcycle." So the OD of the collars would be the same as the OD of the stock riser stud, and the collar ID would be 12mm to match the M12. That gets us closer, we needto confirm OD and collar length.

The Machinery manual shows 19mm hex nuts available forM12 and M14 diameter thread sizes. Since the M12 is too smallit is probablyM14, and the collar very likely has 14mm OD.

I went to the garage to see if I still have the stock risers to measure OD and try to determinelength, but sorry I don't have 'em.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice. As usual you're on it. I think I'm going to try the hardware store route. If not, I can get them from the local yammi dealer. Thats where I got the longer bolts for the passenger pegs so they would match when I flipped them over.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I have an extra set of mounting hardware still in the bag. I will track it down when I get home.

PM me your address and I will get them in the mail.

No Charge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts