RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions on how the ranking should be set up on this forum?

Currently it is set like this:<table>
<tr><td>Between</td><td>And</td><td>=</td></tr>
<tr><td>0</td><td>49</td><td>Squid</td></tr>
<tr><td>50</td><td>99</td><td>Rookie</td></tr>
<tr><td>100</td><td>499</td><td>Back Marker</td></tr>
<tr><td>500</td><td>999</td><td>Road Star</td></tr>
<tr><td>1000</td><td>1999</td><td> Road Star Fighter</td></tr>
<tr><td>2000</td><td>+</td><td>Road Star Warrior</td></tr>
</table>

Thanks!
CarKnee

2002 Indigo Warrior

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point. ha.

I could lower the post #'s, but I would hate to bump them back up if everyone starts climbing up and reaching the top too quickly.

I will look into adding more levels.

Any changes to the titles?

Carknee

2002 Indigo Warrior

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Yea, Dude! All I know is I don't like being called a squid. Squid's looks like a friggin' penis to me. Well, I have been called a dick before, HA! Yea, change that title "SQUID" and we'll be fine.

DarkStar

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DarkStar,
I changed the Squid for ya. I will need to think up a snappy name for new members now.

If you have any in mind let me know.

CarKnee

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Doesn't matter to me anymore, cause this makes 50 for me! Sorry I had to post something, I couldn't with 49 posts. Well goodnight all.

Sangathor • '02 Metallic Blue • Cleveland, OH

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:
Doesn't matter to me anymore, cause this makes 50 for me! Sorry I had to post something, I couldn't with 49 posts. Well goodnight all.

Sangathor • '02 Metallic Blue • Cleveland, OH

I go away for 4 days and I am almost out posted! Congrats! BTW, nice Sig image! Looks good!!!

Cheers,
CarKnee

2002 Indigo Warrior
Long Island, NY

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

I am trying desperatly to keep up with you Sangathor, but man do you ever work or sleep[?] Ha!

Yeah I work, or at least I go there and post here.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] and BTW, sleeping is for pussies.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In case you havent noticed...
the 'nasty' word filter is now off. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

later

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I beleive this is the way it is set up now:

50 - 99 = Scooter + One star
100 - 499 = Virago + 2 stars
500 - 999 = V-Star + 3 stars
1000 - 1999 = Road Star + 4 stars
2000+ = Road Star Warrior + 5 stars

Cheers

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
You know, it's a great credit to CarKnee, Sangathor, Darkstar and others (sorry if I missed anyone)....if you read back to page one, Darkstar told you to lower the post limits because it would probably take 6 years for anyone to reach Warrior status....

In case you hadn't noticed - on those original benchmarks - Darkstar would be a Warrior by now, after just over 9 months.

Great job guys. Great site - I have truly enjoyed being a part of it. Except for the fact that I go to confession bi-weekly instead of yearly to confess squirreling and hiding money from my wife to pay for mod's. Shame on me..."bad Dobbie...bad Dobbie...Dobbie has been bad and he must be punished. He must beat himself for being a bad house elf." (for those with kids that are of age for Harry Potter)

1 - 20 of 99 Posts