RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Your points should be based on the level of your contribution. For instance, if you reply "good job" that should count for one. But if you reply with a thoughtout response along with some pictures, it should be worth more.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by joeopfor

I thought the same thing. Sangathor did something that made it active.[8D]

Yep, I got tired of answering the "what is the ranking" question, so I made it sticky. I'm sure it will still get asked though. But next time it will be easier for me to find. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Dangunman

Its kinda weird how darkstar's 10,000th post and the 10,000th member were so close together.

Thats because every new guy who posts for the first time posts in the wrong forum!! He has to place a post in each thread telling the wrongdoer that he had to move their post [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Dave

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
its is funny looking back, having the three of them (carknee, sang, dark) worried about getting more members way back in 2002

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Warrior_Dave

quote:Originally posted by Dangunman

Its kinda weird how darkstar's 10,000th post and the 10,000th member were so close together.

Thats because every new guy who posts for the first time posts in the wrong forum!! He has to place a post in each thread telling the wrongdoer that he had to move their post [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Dave

Now that made me luagh![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have to ask, though late to the show, could we change the bottom rung to something like Vino[?] Some of us aren't that talkative[:I][/emoticons/emotion-11.gif] and could be here a long time,[|)] but would like to be in the Yamaha names.[8D] Otherwise, we will have to resort to more posts like these...[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
208 Posts
Here I am, an newbie with 40 some posts, trying to shake the Go-Ped status. Being labeled a Go-Ped was plenty of motivation for me! I've been called a ***** before, but never a Go-Ped!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by anodari

lower the bar for gods sake

Don't lower the bar... I've got a little more than 100 more posts to go to reach Warrior. It is definitely a motivator to get to that ranking. Truth be told, I may "retire" once I achieve that rank. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gman

Hey I just made Scooter and was looking forward to Virago. Whatever you decide to do, this site is awsome.

dude I got like 2 more till Roadstar -can you tell I am POSTWHOREING IT OUT[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

41 - 60 of 99 Posts