RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need your help. I just bought a 2004 Warrior from a guy who is six six who has the legends forward controls. I can't reach the controls. Do any of you have the stock set of controls available. Your help will be greatly appreciated, its getting to be riding season up here and CT. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
i need some legend foward controls i ll be willing to buy yours or trade a pay u the diffrance u can reach me at 910262 5029 zeke

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
You could always make a bracket, to pull the forward controls back a few inches. It has beed done. Do a search, it would be a shame to loose the legends.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm 6'1" with thebilletyamaha controlsand would be willing to pay top dollar and get you my controls for those legends. I don't know how to do PM as I just joined the site yesterday and really haven't had a chance to do much with it, but I can have them in the mail to you before to day if over if you want. Call me. 931-472-7226. My controls are pristine still as my bike has less than 200 miles on it if you are interested. I can also send pics if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts