RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 04 warrior and have completely customized it. it has been raked out to 45 degrees with an american suspension front end. i want to remove the key and lock assem. all together. we do this on our racebikes and the on off switch on the clip on acts as "key" and u just push the starter button, thus eliminating the key. has anybody done this on a warrior as i know we use a resistor on the race bike. i dont know where the resistor goes on the warrior. if u dont use a resistor it will eventually will cook the ecu. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
8,964 Posts
Do i understand you correctly, that you want to use the Kill Switch/Engine Cut-Off Swich (KS)on the handlebar to power-up the Warrior? If so i'll respond with my recommendation which will be eliminating the KS and using that switch to operate a Sealed Relay w/ 2-N.O. isolated contacts or equivalent. A resistor wouldn't be in the bill of mat'l with my method!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
correct. itll act as though the key is always on, you just flip the red switch and push the starter button. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts