RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched for how to do this for free and all I can come up with is broken links and stuff that has been deleted. Anyone care to give me a lesson on how to tuck the FPR away and stuff the dry break under the tank. Pics would be great but a description will work also.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
262 Posts
FWIW, i'm not happy w/ my ferracci dry break set up...I plan to redo it utilalizing the factory dry break...I hope to do it this weekend and will post back.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
BigBlackWarrior said:
FWIW, i'm not happy w/ my ferracci dry break set up...I plan to redo it utilalizing the factory dry break...I hope to do it this weekend and will post back.

Explain.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good thread but the explanation could have been better. There is a bike on here with a texas star on the right side cover. Cant remember the name of the member but I liked the way he did his. Anymore info I can get would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
To do a complete left side clean up it won't be "free". First off you are going to have to do a AIS Removal. Then you are going to have to relocate the fuel pressure regulator. There are several pictures of this relocate floating around as well as the correct hose sizes. Make sure you use 5/16" Fuel Injection hose on the high pressure side of the FPR. Also use fuel injection clamps, not just pipe clamps. If you are going to put a new dry break on there are several different choices. Here is a good write up on ferracci dry breaks and hose stuff. http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/28726.aspxYou can use regular hose clamps on the dry break line because it is not under pressure. Also you are going to have to make room for the FPR by either removing the stock air box and installing a big air kit or make your own room. Do your research and go for it. I promise all the information you need is right here on this site. It is much easier than it seems. Good search terms are.... FPR Relocation, dry break, left side clean up.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
baclay, where bout in oklahoma are you from? I am in duncan down by wichita mountains. Also, I already have churches vbak

·
Administrator
29,669 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts