RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
1,052 Posts
Newest video is out and I need help with an idea on how to do my give away. Be sure to comment and subscribe while you're there!

Hey Bryan, I could be cheeky here and say that all your giveaways should come to Australia. Oh and yes you have my address lolol?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha. I didn't think about how expensive shipping can be before opening it to everyone. ? may end up costing me a little bit to get them to whoever wins, but it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When your ready for the giveaway. Coincide it with Instagram. We could tag you with a screenshot of YouTube video, and in your video give a word to direct message you in Instagram. That way the screenshots show that we are subscribed with a 👍🏻. And the people who message you the correct word you can get everyone name that entered. But I think you will have to get a app to put the names in for a honest random pick. Or do the rolling cage with names in it and video the picks. 😂😂😂 Great videos brother. Thanks
shareit vidmate

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,556 Posts
Instagram isn't part of give-aways here. Members cough-up their own money to have some fun with fellow members. If someone is going to leak it into instagram then its a planet-wide response and not what they intended. I mean if someone wants to do that then have at it. But it doesn't make any sense. And mailing will be nutz. Better charge shipping!

Besides this give-away was over a year ago 😂

1 - 7 of 7 Posts