RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
That Bracket is a Aftermrket piece...

The bolts just take them off n head to ur local Hardware store and match them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah... that makes sense. Must have been put on when the after market exhaust was installed. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,390 Posts
I can’t find this bracket and screws on the 2007 Yamaha oem part diagrams. Any idea where I should be looking? I want to replace the rusty looking bolts. It’s part of the rear master cylinder, but I don’t see these parts listed. Thanks
The brake reservoir bracket is aftermarket and most likely supplied with an aftermarket muffler.

The 4-small fasteners are M6 x 1.0 pitch of various lengths if stock. These are easy to come by in many flavors @ Home Depot or ACE etc.

The 2-hex head & flat washer fasteners aren't OEM! They were M10 x 1.25 pitch which is difficult to source and not needed here.
I suspect what you have are SAE fasteners using a hex nut on the rear that's not visible in photo. Either 3/8" or 8mm

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The brake reservoir bracket is aftermarket and most likely supplied with an aftermarket muffler.

The 4-small fasteners are M6 x 1.0 pitch of various lengths if stock. These are easy to come by in many flavors @ Home Depot or ACE etc.

The 2-hex head & flat washer fasteners aren't OEM! They were M10 x 1.25 pitch which is difficult to source and not needed here.
I suspect what you have are SAE fasteners using a hex nut on the rear that's not visible in photo. Either 3/8" or 8mm

Thanks for the info...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts