RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my first digital camera (Casio Exilim EX-Z50 5.0 MP). I loaded the "Photo Loader" software from Casio, and easily plugged in the camera, and loaded the pictures onto Photo Loader.

From there, I saved individual images (bike pics) into "My Pictures" on the computer. The whole point being that I'd like to put some pics in my gallery here on the site.

I figured out how to upload images into "My Images" (easy enough), however it won't accept the pics that I saved into "My Pictures", because it says they're not jpg. When I checked the pic's in Photo Loader, it says they are jpg images. I guess by saving them onto the computer from Photo Loader, they are no longer jpg?

Long story short, how can I get these pic's from Photo Loader into my gallery here at rswarrior.com?

BTW, I did do a search but didn't find the answer.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right clicking doesn't tell me the size- it justs gives me the options of deleting, etc- however when I mouse over the icons of each picture, they are about 130 kb.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Right click and select properties and it will tell you what kind of file it is. Or you could go up to "View" on you heading and select "Details" and that will tell you as well.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Worked it out- when I transferred the pic's into My Pictures, it just showed icons- no pic's. So, I transferred the whole Photoloader library into My Pictures, then selected those photos- loaded no problems.

Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Try the program irfanview, it resizes pictures and saves them with choices of qualities and even can create slideshows.

http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Gregg,

I've been using irfanview for over two years now.... great product.. does batch renaming, batch conversions, etc..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts