RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help with the site features to update My Road Star and gallery. Although when I click in my name and gallery it shows the list of acessories and mods but under edit it shows blank boxes and want let me do anything. Under my images when I click browser it will not give my JPG files. What am i doing wrong? Can some one help also my gallery contains one of the ads link that use to be on the side and I can't get rid of it.
Thanks
Redliner

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
I guess the idea Howard is you create your own .jpg or jpeg files on your LOCAL pc right.....then when you are ready to upload image, you click on browse, and at this point you DO realize it is browsing your local pc right? you should be able to browse to the area (like your desktop for example) and select the file to be uploaded.

You can also specify the file type you want to upload by clicking on the file type after clicking on the browse button.

So when it comes to editing your accessories thats done on the my warrior page right!
The edit button on the my images page is for editing the captions or descriptions of your images. 2 differant pages for 2 differant purposes...

hope this helps?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Instead of going to your name in the gallery to add pics you should be going to the "my warrior" tab and selecting "my images". Then it will allow you to browse your PC for your pics. To change the text in your gallery you will need to select "My warrior" in the "my warrior" tab; type the changes and select save changes.

If you've done this and you are having other problems then please excuse me as I didn't mean to insult.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Thanks, DK

Insert Image:

45.73KB

Insert Image:

41.05KB

Insert Image:

21.36KB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts