RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I replaced the stock bars with warrior bend bars. I left off the windshield at least for the time being. I have two questions. Can someone post a picture or a link to a warrior with a mustang seat as a solo (Passenger pillion off)? And maybe a picture of a warrior with a rear fender bib? Where is the best place to get a rear fender bib?

·
Registered
929 Posts
I don't have any info on the fender bib but I have seen some pics of them installed and opted to go another cheaper, cleaner, and imo better looking route. I followed many others on this site and went to the local auto parts store and picked up a bag of 14 push grommets for $5.50.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I wanted pollished plugs for my fender so I ordered the fender plugs for a roadstar at my local dealer.They look great.Use plugs instead of a bib.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I also removed my rear seat and installed panel plugs from autozone. Mine are glossy black and match the black paint perfectly. It looks better than the pictures can ever justify. I got the part number off this site, but I don't have it handy. But I'm sure somebody could fill you in, or you could do a search to come up with that information.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This is the best pic I have of my rear fender with a mustang solo seat. I have some chrome button head allen screws filling the holes on mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Bro!!!

First.....FINE SCOOT!!!!! 2 questions....will that solo Mustang seat fit an 03' with single LONG seat(Non-removable pillion) ? And second what type lowering kit did you use on the rear?

Thanks!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts