RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys know of a good mob in the states to deal with for genuine parts im tryin to get a factory lower cowel for mine and im not havin much luck

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi silver, I have just bought mine from the site sponsor motor sports super store. You will see the link at the top right of this page.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Laurie said:
Hi silver, I have just bought mine from the site sponsor motor sports super store. You will see the link at the top right of this page.

+1

Yup. They have everything you need. I cover my entire logistics for Yamaha OEM parts and Star Accessoires from there. I usually order a pile to keep shipping costs low.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Laurie said:
Another forum member named Laurie! I just had to reply, I don't know about Australia, but here in Canada it's quite a novelty. I've had people lose bets that it wasn't my real name or it had to be short for something else. It was like growing up a Boy Named Sue!!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Meatball said:
Laurie said:
Another forum member named Laurie! I just had to reply, I don't know about Australia, but here in Canada it's quite a novelty. I've had people lose bets that it wasn't my real name or it had to be short for something else. It was like growing up a Boy Named Sue!!!!!

LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts