RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a little help. I'm having a problem viewing posts. Both my replies and those of others that reply to a topic that I start. What's the DEAL! Do I need to adjust a setting somewhere so that I can see all the threads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Are you using the active topics area? If so look in the upper left hand area and change the drop down menu to something other than last visit. If on you last visit you didn't look at everything and nothing was posted in a topic since your last visit, it will not be "active" anymore. You can set it for a to look back by a few minutes, a few hours or more. Of course when in doubt you can always click on the forums button and manually go throught all the forums and you will see all threads whether currently active or not. I hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Sounds stupid but hitting refresh like CarKnee said did the trick. I just had a new operating system installed on my computer and one of the filter settings to prevent cookies was also keeping my system from auto refreshing a page with each new visit. Pheww! man that was driving me CRAZY!!! Thanks for everyone's help.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Unfortunetely, default IE security settings are pretty tight with Cookies. THis forum needs them for log in info, as well as refresh time, etc...

Glad you figured it out.

CarKnee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts