RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two problems with this site. First off, in order for me to read ANY posts, I have to pretend as if I am going to paste the whole page. If I don't do that, everything is blank? What do I need to adjust to read this site normally? Secondly, why do all of my posts read newbie where my name should be? Thanks!

·
Registered
889 Posts
somehow your background color is set to white -- you need to change that somehow to see the white letters (can't rear white on white --dragging on them highlights and allows you to read them). Carknee will probably know how to fix that. I personally didn't know you could change the background.
The newbie is your ranking -- you stay newbie til 50 posts -the scooter ond so on.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have windows xp and this is the ONLY website that I have to paste in order to see the topics titles. I can see the mssg once I click on a subject though. How do I find out what browser I am using?

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I click on help on the browser toolbar, it says I am using internet explorer. How would I be able to change the background color?

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I clicked on tools, I clicked on colors. It had use windows colors checked. I unchecked it and made the background color white and text black. I still do not see any text unless I paste.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
In Internet Explorer goto
Tools --> Internet Options --> Accessibility

Make sure that NONE of the boxes are checked!

CarKnee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts