RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Trent. I have a 2002 Road Star Warrior. The only thing done to it is bub rhinehart staggered pipes. I'm looking to do alot more to it, power commander, forcewinder xr2 intake, dyna coils, barnett spring conversion kit, nitrous kit, and an AIS block off kit. I just wanted to stop and introduce myself.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting a warrior. I see that you got the mod bug early on. Watch out, its adicting! You may want to consider the Churchkey big air kit. I heard a lot of satisfied people who have installed this on their bike. Would be nice to see a picture of you new ride. Come and also say hi in the Red Warrior Club.http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46545

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Welcome to the forums Trent!

Definitely looks like you're infected with the mod bug already...Not that that's a bad thing![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] You're just trying to make the bike your own and that's was so great about the Warrior. You can make it own and although it may look like other Warrior, inside she has your heart and soul in her.

Be sure to post up some pictures of your pride and joy soon...Even if it is a RED Warrior![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome, kichagai is right, if you are looking at air kits. Check out the Churchkey VBAK. I've got on and like it. It installs under the tank and you won't even see it, but it is very functional. It lets you do whatever you want for left and right covers. Many members cleanup the engine and remove the covers altogether.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
WELCOME!!!we're ready to mod your bike for you. No really....I think we enjoy modding each others bikes as much as our own.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Ya...aaaa about that money...
I am stuck doing the low buck mods right now....counting the days til I can swing the 240 kit!!!!
quote:Originally posted by yamahafreak2002

thats awesome, so when i get some more money i know who to talk to.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Always great to get new members joining Trent, welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here. Regarding the money, you've got a great bike without modifications, enjoy the ride!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts