RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found another bloke to do the hidden rear caliper, with luck I should have it back this Thu and will paint it and it will be ready for sending early next week if your still interested.

·
Registered
830 Posts
yes mate - good to see your back on-line again and good to see your bike is comming along nicely.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problems ozzie, it is an exchange so that I can keep them coming, I will send the hidden one with the new S/S brake line and bango so you have everything ready to go. When you do the swap send me up your old bracket.

I'll let you know when the next one is ready to go.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gerald,

Do you have forward controls or the standard foot peg brackets?

The bracket is back, I've dressed it up and painted it ready to go.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hans

I've got the Barons break reservior relocation kit - the length of line is still about the same ( hey is it possible to get the line in black braid ? )

pm me how much I owe you .

cheers

G

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The relocation of the brake reservior is of no consequence, because the line from the brake lever to the caliper is what is being replaced.

Black braid is no problem, so you still have the standard brake hose for the rear?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well with Christmas finally behind us and people going back to work again, I just put the caliper bracket in today to get cut and welded, with luck I should have it back by Friday.

Gtg ossie looks like your next in line for the bracket, do you have the standard brake lines or forward controls? I'll chase up these parts while I'm waiting for the bracket.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Warrior1oz said:
Well with Christmas finally behind us and people going back to work again, I just put the caliper bracket in today to get cut and welded, with luck I should have it back by Friday.

Gtg ossie looks like your next in line for the bracket, do you have the standard brake lines or forward controls? I'll chase up these parts while I'm waiting for the bracket.

Hi Hans.

Do you want to add me to the list for the hidden caliper.

I've got forwrds, so dont have the std brake lines.

Will wait to hear from you.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
G'day Mate,

PM sent hope it answers the question. Sorry I didn't answer earlier but I have been REALLY busy over the weekend.

Do you have my mob # ?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hans, it took me a while to find the right place to get it sorted. PIRTEK are the people for anyone who has brake line issues to sort, they couldn't have been more helpful.

Just finished the install and it looks great, see below.

While I had the wheel offI decide to have a crack at those freakin' bolts that hold the heat sink on.

I just sat the whell out in the sun on a 44C day (don't need a heat gun here) then with a specially modified punch I gave each bolt 4 good smacks with a hammer and they all unscrewed nicely. Now I get to do some more polishing before giving it Mr Black Chromer. Then my rear end will be lookin' sweeeeet.

Cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts