RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 06 Warrior today. Its the dark blue with silver flames paint job one. It came with V&H Bigshots already installed. I have to say that I am really really impressed with the bike. Its easy to ride. Doesnt feel heavy at all. And not to meantion lots of power. I have been checking this site out for a while now and have the first mods in mind. BAK, AIS blockoff and a PCIII. Already ordered a license plate bracket from Barons. I see that there are a few people here from the DFW area so hopefully I will run across you guys sometime.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
quote:Originally posted by 3youngns

Welcome to the insanity!!
No kidding. I though I was going to buy a bike and just ride. And then I found this forum. Here is a bad camera phone pic. Ill get some better ones this weekend. dfwrswarrior04 ill have to check into that.

Insert Image:

58.45KB

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is a better picture. Installed the fender eliminator kit today. It looks 100 times better than that factory plastic. I think it needs some aftermarket turn signals now though. I think I might do the integrated turn signal into the brake light and grind down the plate and repaint it.

Insert Image:

92.55KB Just need my plate to come in already.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts