RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 06 Warrior today. Its the dark blue with silver flames paint job one. It came with V&H Bigshots already installed. I have to say that I am really really impressed with the bike. Its easy to ride. Doesnt feel heavy at all. And not to meantion lots of power. I have been checking this site out for a while now and have the first mods in mind. BAK, AIS blockoff and a PCIII. Already ordered a license plate bracket from Barons. I see that there are a few people here from the DFW area so hopefully I will run across you guys sometime.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
welcome to the neighborhood! dont forget to check out the Dallas threadhttp://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=29271 alot of us will be meeting this weekend in Mckinney for the Roadies Garage day.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Eric357,

What no pictures! Let see your new ride!! Post up some pictures as soon as possible.

Anyway...Welcome to the forums and best of luck with your ride.

Mark aka Mad Mad

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome to the 4um Eric. How about some pics as i'm thinking that same year and color hopefully in the not to distant future[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by 3youngns

Welcome to the insanity!!
No kidding. I though I was going to buy a bike and just ride. And then I found this forum. Here is a bad camera phone pic. Ill get some better ones this weekend. dfwrswarrior04 ill have to check into that.

Insert Image:

58.45KB

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome brother Texan! I have the exact same bike except for the pipes. I still have the Joker smile on my face!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is a better picture. Installed the fender eliminator kit today. It looks 100 times better than that factory plastic. I think it needs some aftermarket turn signals now though. I think I might do the integrated turn signal into the brake light and grind down the plate and repaint it.

Insert Image:

92.55KB Just need my plate to come in already.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts