RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here: Have ridden everything. Current ride is a Triumph. Considering a Warrior, cuz I don't want to spend $20K for a Hardly and get my my a$$ kicked from light to light.

Am I wrong in thinking like this?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Everyone has their own reasons for checking out the Warrior.
Trust me, once you've been on one, you'll find more reasons to love it.

Welcome. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Before I bought my 02. I road my brothers Harley.It was fun and nice and I liked it.But my old boss told me to ride his Warrior one day. so I did.Well when I got on it and decided to see what it could do. well the rest is history. Oh and my Brother road my Warrior once and he won`t get back on it knowing he`ll want to trade his for a Warrior. he he
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
339 Posts
When you are considering price and performance you can't go wrong with the warrior. And yea getting your a$$ kicked light to light can't be much fun. There are a few Hardley riders on this 4M that might be able to shed some light on that subject. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][8D] Oh yea, Welcome to the greatest 4M ever!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome Catfish!....scan through the gallery. It's all about looks for me. You will see MANY reason why the warrior is so popular. For some its about performance, and for some its about the look. Welcome to the 4um and start shoppin for your warrior would ya!...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought mine just seeing it in the used bikes at the dealership. The combo of cruiser and sportbike just set it apart from all the shadows and vulcans. Once I rode it, well, that was just gravy.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I too was looking into getting a harley, softail, but decided that 17+k was a bit too much for me right now. After shopping around, I decided on a Suzuki M50, only 5,600 on a managers special but was sold out from under me. So looking around some more, the salesman said I should get the Warrior.

Being the skeptic I am, I thought, ok, there is something wrong with this bike... why else would they try to push something on me I really didn't want.

Happy they did now, I love this thing! Trouble is, I like the acceleration TOO MUCH! so I am getting some pretty poor gas mileage. LOL

Nice thing about this bike is that you will not outgrow it and there are a ton of things that you can do to it to make it fit your personality.

Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with this bike, but good luck with what ever you decide to purchase. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Catfish9450

New member here: Have ridden everything. Current ride is a Triumph. Considering a Warrior, cuz I don't want to spend $20K for a Hardly and get my my a$$ kicked from light to light.

Am I wrong in thinking like this?

That's the smartest thing I've heard someone say in a long time [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]and NO you are not thinking wrong.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Welcome to the best **** forum ever! Be careful about hanging out here. You could end up owning the best bike around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts