RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Sean, I just wanted to thankyou for all of your help and hospitality while we we in Daytona!!!You went above and beyond for someone that you had just met.
The cookout that you had for the MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION was great, the food was awsome and the prizes that you raffled off was also awsome!!!
Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks again!!!!
Monte

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Hey Monte, it's my pleasure helping you out, so long as you keep feeding me, LOL. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Seriousl, you and Chris are more than welcome here anytime, 'cept don't bring any new toys. Or I'll have move back with ya!
Thanks for the recognition, I appreciate that alot.

As for the charity raffle, Bartendersammy organized the raffle and did all the foot work, I can't accept accolades for that. And if it weren't for the members participation, this would not have been a success. My thanks to them.

Hey guys, Monte's got a sweet R* chopper that I had a chance to flog, I have to admit I liked the ride enough to want one for myself.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][8D]

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yea sean really came through Like I knew he would have. After the dust cleared at JB's we all were making sure montes scoot was A-ok!Heres the only shot of montes bike I have guys, Oh well I guess we were too busy riding ...lol

Insert Image:

60.85KB

and monte. I am working on those plug wires for you as soon as I can test my design I'll send you the info dude.
Rick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Sean, if you ever come up to Mass email me at [email protected] and we will hook up. I only have 1 motorcycle but I have a pretty trick custom sports car (convertable) that I think you'll like and yes its fast and you won't have to fix it!!
Also I have a house for Laconia so you have a place to stay if interested?Same goes for you to Patrick(but you'll have to tone those pipes down a little) just kiddin!!!
Sean, tell your wife that Chris and I also want to thank her for being such a great host!!!!
To all of your forum members....with such great members and supporters you guys can't fail!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!
Monte

1 - 8 of 8 Posts