RS Warrior Forum banner

Hey Juan Check These out!!! Before and after Pics!

3K views 32 replies 27 participants last post by  Heftysmurf 
#1 ·
Chrome Caps from ebay before and after Pics.. These were $5.00 a Package.. I haven't mounted them yet and was thinking about using a dab of Clear silicone on the inside.. What do you guys think?? Any recomendations?? They came with Plastic insert but I can't see them staying on long with the Vibration of the Motor.. Any Recs Thankyou

Heres a link to the caps

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHROME-BOLT-CAPS-NEW-4-PKGS-OF-12-10MM-3-8-W-RETAINER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50450QQihZ014QQitemZ330078146448QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Caps
Insert Image:

33.68 KB

Insert Image:

60.07 KB

Insert Image:

50.04 KB

Insert Image:

35.35 KB

Insert Image:

63.72 KB

Insert Image:

40.54 KB

Insert Image:

47.19 KB

See less See more
#4 ·
quote:Originally posted by ONAGER

ohio, i think you have a "blingification" problem....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Ok, which one of us has the better job? Get back to work Matt. Oh wait, maybe I'm the only one at work.....Thanks for your tax dollars, gotta love a govt job!

#23 ·
Mike, I can't believe you actually cooked them in your oven. You have way too much time on your hands. You know, Yamaha sells bolt caps that do exactly what you're trying to do. They aren't as cheap but you don't need to glue them on. They have little crimped fingers on the inside that fit inside the well on the top of the bolt. Most of them stay on, some of them get lost.

#25 ·
quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

Not sure if they will survive the heat of the exhaust bolts.

he only rides about 500 miles a year...i think they'll stay on just fine[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Hey I got 2200 smiling miles last year.. Just think thats 3 qt's of oil in your beast..lol.. Ive only had the bike 9 months and 4 of those it was at Matts..

#26 ·
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

Not sure if they will survive the heat of the exhaust bolts.

he only rides about 500 miles a year...i think they'll stay on just fine[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Hey I got 2200 smiling miles last year... Ive only had the bike 9 months.. Iam just trying to make up for lost time on mods...

HAHAHAHAA now thats some funny chit

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.