RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am new to the site and looking at buying a Warrior. I like the Midnight... why is the RS Warrior more then other bike close to it. I know that it is more of a street bike but does it really have that many more features?

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Depends on what you call close to it. In a 1/8th mile there isnt another cruiser that can touch it and only just a very few in the 1/4 but you take those that can beat it in the 1/4 and put twisty road with it they cant compete. Its and easy bike to upgrade and find trinkets and prettys for. The motor is solid as a rock. Last I checked the VTX, Vulcan, Vrod, Victory and 109 all cost more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok well right now I have a Honda CBR600 RR so I know that it wont be as fast but I can't ride my CBR very long so that is why I want to move to a cruiser

·
Administrator
29,707 Posts
It'll get going faster but the sportbikes will catch it that's true. If you want just a plain cruiser there's plenty of them out there. The Warrior is so much fun and so quick off the line its just hard not to smile and ride, plus its half sportbike half cruiser. Comfort speed looks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts