RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone... I bought my warrior a week ago today to have a cruiser for long rides and have since lost all interest in the sportbike [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] It is a truly awesome bike that has far exceeded my expectations!

I live on the eastern shore of Maryland so the riding season is getting into full swing here so major projects will have to wait till fall. So far just pipes and the Yamaha fender eliminator kit. I have the ground pounders and love the look but unfortunately they have turned into ground scrapers... so much for the plans to lower the bike /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Derek

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site Derek, know what you mean about scraping and lowering, it's often some kind of trade off between looks/performance/handling with the Warrior.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome to the madness Derek.

Be sure to check the Mid Atlantic Ride Clubhttp://www.rswarrior.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=55 for group rides. There is one in VA Beach in two weeks.

Also, I'm sure we should get a great turnout of Warriors for the Delmarva Bike Week this year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts